Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A Freedom from Within?

Normally, this blog site is just a compilations of buddhist sayings and teachings that i liked and i chanced upon whether reading, or surfing, or just pick it up somewhere in some dharma teachings....

Now, juz wanna complain that i am really really sad. I got a freedom - a new found freedom in fact. I am getting a divorce from my wife. No matter how much i put in and no matter what i say... that is the decision she made and i cannot do a single thing to change it.

I am sad. My life has turn grey suddenly. And I still doesn't know what to do. Every thing has become bland and tasteless. And i still doesn't know how to feel. Weeks have passed, and i still do not know what to expect.

This is worth looking into to see how the clinging and attachment make us come back again again and yet again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Walk the path. Practice Vipassana (http://www.dhamma.org).

August 5, 2005 at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home